What you get:
- Flashback FB3-QS interface box: 4.2x2.8x1.3 inch (110x71x33 mm)
- Latest version of QuickShow on DVD including tutorial videos
- USB cable
- Nearly 2000 pre-loaded cues
- Laser Show Designer Quick Show manual
FREE 140 dollars value TWO ILDA cables:
- 10 ft. / 3 m high quality ILDA cable.
- 30 ft. / 10 m high quality ILDA cable.
QuickShow comes from Pangolin, makers of the top selling and most awarded laser software. It is based on Pangolin’s over 20 years of programming experience. QuickShow makes it easier than ever to do high-quality laser shows. QuickShow is especially designed for first-time an part-time laserists but powerful enough to satisfy experienced professionals.
Quick Trace Function for Custom Logo Projection
QuickShow is a complete laser system. It is capable of graphics as well as beam and atmospherics effects. It has everything you need for a modern laser light show with both live and pre-programmed elements. You can start your lasershow right out of the box, QuickShow comes with nearly 2000 pre-loaded graphics, animations, beam effects and abstracts. The QuickShow system comes with one Pangolin Flashback 3 QS laser controller. This small, palm-sized box connects between a USB port on your PC and the ILDA input connector on your laser projector. To control additional projectors, you can add up to five more Flashback 3 laser controllers.
- About 2000 patterns included.
- Virtual Laser Jockey, support for DMX512 in and out.
- Load your own images/Logo, easily create running texts.
- Timeline, unlimited tracks.
- Up to 9 projectors controllable.
- Multi-language support, built in video tutorials.
QuickText: Allows you to make custom laser text, and add effects to this text with only a few mouse clicks
QuickShape: Helps you create custom beam effects, waves, and patters for your shows
QuickTrace: Easily import logos and project them in laser light
QuickEffects: Add color effects, size and position effects, rotation effects and more, with just one click
QuickTimeline: Helps you create pre-programmed timeline based laser light shows
QuickCapture: Combine laser cues together, to create a special custom cue for your audience
QuickDMX: Helps you easily integrate DMX control of QuickShow
Handling time is usually 1 - 2 days.
90% of our orders will ship out within 24 hours. Once your item leaves our warehouse, we will send you an email with your tracking information.
Free ground shipping for all orders over $99.
Canada post expedited parcel service. Typically it takes 2-3 days to AB, SK. 4-6 days to ON area.
We only ship to Canadian customers from this site.