Warranty & Returns
Warranty & Exchange
Unless otherwise noted, all products are warranted for 180 days from the date of purchase, selected products have extended warranty periods. Please call or email to notify us prior to returning items for warranty repair or exchange. Return shipping costs are the sole responsibility of the customer. All product specifications are subject to change without notice. This warranty is void and LightingGeek is not responsible for any costs of repair or replacement of any products which have been subjected to misuse, abuse, improper application, improper installation, accident or modification of any kind.
MANUFACTURER’S LIMITED WARRANTY PERIODS for
LED lights: 2-year (730 days) Limited Warranty (excluding motors, PCB boards, and power supplies, which have a 1-year (365 day Limited Warranty) and batteries which have a 180 day limited warranty). Only the L.E.D diodes carry a 2-year warranty.
LightingGeek is not responsible for any type of damages or losses whatsoever due to the usage or any form of usage/set-up of the products sold. Any injuries, claims, damages, losses, etc. directly or indirectly caused by a product sold by LightingGeek must be taken up directly with the manufacturer of the product.
LightingGeek cannot be held responsible for any losses or damages due to any delay in shipping or processing, or any damages. If item is delayed or damaged by the shipping company, you must contact us within 7 days of the ETA or delivery date to receive a shipping fee credit (in the case of a delay) or a replacement product (in the case of a damaged item).
- LightingGeek will gladly accept your return within 30 days of the original purchase.
- No refunds will be given on items that have been opened or used; you can only exchange the item at that point.
- If you are returning your item for a refund, a 20% restocking fee will apply. All returns will be professionally tested before refunds are given.
- Return items must be in original box and include all of the original accessories. Fees will be applied for missing items (adapters, original box, harnesses, ect).
- Buyer is responsible for all return shipping costs to LightingGeek. LightingGeek will pay to ship the replacement item to you. If the exchange takes place 30 days from the date of purchase, the buyer is responsible for the shipping costs in both directions.
- We only allow for even exchanges. Any exchange attempt for a different item will be subject to additional fees.
- LightingGeek strives to maintain a goal of 72 hour service for all replacements. Delays may be incurred if lack of replacement inventory is encountered. We will contact you via email if such a back order happens.
- Items returned that are physically abused or damaged will not be accepted.
- The return policy does not cover damage due to improper installation, if an item was physically altered by you, or services performed by anyone other than LightingGeek.